Whimsical Woollies by Marie Mayhew
In her book, Whimsical Woollies, Marie shares her techniques for creating 20 endearing knit & felt projects, from a top hatted snowman with a top hatted snowman with a corncob pipe to a charming teapot cozy that will keep your tea piping hot. Also included are reference chapters on knit & felt basics and how to add one-of-a-kind detailing to projects using embroidery, beads and buttons, applique, and needle felting.
Knit, felt, and embellish your own wonderland of gnomes, sweet baby chicks, bejeweled eggs, and so much more!
The projects in the book include:
- Woolly Eggs with dozens of photos to inspire creativity
- Woolly Sheep with a loopy stitch and curly mohair locks version, all with new updated legs
- Woolly Chicks with a needle felted bonnet photo tutorial
- Woolly Gnome & Mushroom with exclusive instructions for Matilda the Witch, Santa Gnome and Lucky the Leprechaun
- Harvest Pumpkin with three sizes of pumpkins with fun embellishing ideas
- Woolly Leaves with several trivia design ideas
- Woolly Classic Ball Ornaments with a wire hook and how to turn your ornament into a place card holder
- Woolly Snowman with Santa Snowman with toy bag, and three Stacked Pumpkins with spooky needle felted faces
- Crazy Quilt Holiday Stocking roomy enough to fill with little toys and goodies, a family heirloom
- 6-Cup Tea Cozy with a wool felt appliqué floral design
Marie Mayhew © 2020 All rights reserved.